If you are seeing a big yellow box on the database page instead of an animation, and you have java installed, it probably means you need to enable applets to view the animations. You can find instructions for some popular browsers here:
For Internet Explorer:
1.Click Tools and then Internet Options
2.Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
3.Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets (for my version at least, this is the next to the last item)
4.Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
5.Click OK to save your preference
For Chrome, the information at the link seems to be a bit out of date. You can do this.
1. Type the following into the address bar:
2. Scroll down until you see an entry for "Java(TM)"
3. Click on "Enable"
4. Close the tab.
1. Start Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
2. At the top left corner of the browser, select the Firefox button, and then select Add-ons
3. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
4. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
5. Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
6. Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
For questions about using the CAMS database and forums.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests