CAMS Educational Outreach
Summer School - Madison, Wisconsin
Transformational Technologies in Molecular Simulations
We would like to announce a summer workshop "Transformational Technologies in Molecular Simulations", May 19-22, 2014 at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI. Inspired by the rapid changes occurring under the new Materials Genome Initiative the workshop will provide extended presentation and discussion on the ideas, methods, and tools that are creating disruptive changes in how molecular simulations are used in materials research. We have an amazing group of world-class speakers and expect over 100 attendees. Topics will include:
- Data Mania - High-throughput Computing, Databases, and Data Mining
- Facing the Interface - Studies of Complex Interfacial Properties
- Potentially Perfect - Next Generation Potentials
We would appreciate you sharing this announcement with anyone who might be interested. To learn more please see the 2014 Summer School registration and information page.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Madison!
Best regards, The Organizers
- Izabela Szlufarska, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Susan Sinnott, University of Florida
- Dane Morgan, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering at UW-Madison
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center at the UW-Madison (UW MRSEC)