CAMS Educational Outreach
Workshop - Gainesville, Florida
Enabling Methods for Materials Innovation: From Quantum to Mesoscale
Registration for this event is now closed.
We are pleased to announce a summer workshop "Enabling Methods for Materials Innovation: From Quantum to Mesoscale" on June 2-4 at the University of Florida. This event will be held at the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center.
AgendaConfirmed speakers to this workshop include:
- Prof. Michael Tonks ( Idaho National Laboratory / Penn State )
- Prof. Haixuan Xu ( University of Tennessee )
- Prof. Youping Chen ( UF )
- Prof. Richard Hennig ( UF )
- Prof. Hai-Ping Cheng ( UF )
- Prof. Stephen Garofalini ( Rutgers University )
- Prof. Donald Brenner ( North Carolina State University )
- Prof. Judith Harrison ( US Naval Academy )
- Dr. Tzu-Ray Shan ( Sandia National Laboratory )
- Prof. Steven Stuart ( Clemson University )
- Dr. Tao Liang ( UF )
- Prof. Mira Todorova ( Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung )
- Prof. Adri van Duin ( Penn State )
- Dr. Ravishankar Sundararaman ( Cal Tech )
- Prof. Aleksandr Chernatynskiy ( UF / Missouri University of Science & Technology )
- Prof. Alejandro Strachan ( Purdue University )
View the full itinerary for this workshop.
- A poster session will be held for students.
- There will be tutorials for interested attendees held on June 5.
- We anticipate that there will be partial travel support available for students, postdocs, and junior faculty to attend.
- University of Florida
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering at UF
- Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville