Hold left-button to rotate; mouse wheel to zoom; double-click to translate.
If you do not have java installed, an animated gif should be displayed.
Click to see a representative picture
- Submitted by Anuj Goyal
- Work done at UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
- Submitted on 2013-10-22
- DOI: 10.7920/F8C8276W
Prismatic dislocation loop (6nm) of UO2
Number of atoms: 283464
Simulation method: MD
1. Simulation box is oriented along X, Y[1-10] and Z  directions for UO2
2. Box dimension is approximately ~ 16 nm along X, Y and Z
3. Dislocation loop lies on Y [1-10] and Z  plane
4. Edge Dislocation along Z is <110>(110) type
5. Edge Dislocation along Y[1-10] is <110>(001) type
6. Burgers vector is along 1/2<110> i.e along X
7. Approximate loop radius is 6 nm
For more information and discussion, please visit the
forum thread for this data file.
Download the atomic coordinates file.